Sunday, February 28, 2010

"You'll have your ups and downs..."

 

   "But don't let them push you down, cause time is all you've got now.
Go make the best of everything you wanna be, with ambitions pushing forward , your dreams upon your shoulders. Though impossible it seems, it's time to just believe."

   I have had a rather good evening, despite the gross and dreary day. I made a lemon passion cake, which was made of four separate parts; the cake, lemon mousse, sweet cream, and whipped cream. It took quite a while to make, and i despised waiting for the cake to cool. So, I took a few pictures of myself and discovered settings on my mother's camera that work well for me.

   Oh! On a side note, I made the necklace that I'm wearing in the first and third pictures  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment