Saturday, February 20, 2010

Don't you know that you're beautiful?


That song has been stuck in my head for two days straight!It just makes you feel good about yourself because the lyrics are true. We always blame ourselves, but we shoudn't, we're never alone, and most of us don't know just how beautiful we are. 

Today has been a pretty good day. I have gotten many things done, only one of which was on my to-do list from Thursday. I made a neckalce for my sissy who lives in Missouri, I haven't seen her for almost two years :( I spent about4-5 hours on it and endured two painful headaches, but it looks great :D Probably one of my best yet! When i was done with that, I did a quick little necklace for myself which consisted of a long-ish chain, a clasp, and two charms (One saying "Jacob" and one saying "Kayla".

Before any of the necklace making, I spent the morning/afternoon at my old neighbor's house. I took many pictures! I just love how the lighting is and how photogenic her daughter and her daughter's friend are. Of course, I will post a few pictures just for grins and giggles :)


 
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment