Friday, February 26, 2010

Find a way to smile and never let it get awayyyy :D

 
I dislike it when people hang on to the bad things in life and focus on them, rather than seeing the beauty of it. How hard is it really to smile now and again? How hard is it to look before you and see the people that love you and just want you to be happy? I don't find it that hard :) If it weren't for the wonderful people in my life, i wouldn't be happy. But because of them, I am always happy! (most of the time, anyway.)

With that aside, I am in the best mood today! I made a necklace yesterday that I think came out rather well, I even made the pendant on it! :D Maybe I will take pics of it sometime, but I need a model :P Yesterday I also reoragnized all of my beads!

Before:
 

After:
 

Doesn't it look better? 

Oh, and here's a couple pictures of the necklace and bracelet that I made Jen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment