Saturday, January 30, 2010

Mess Making and Jewelry making go together

I never quite fail to make a mess while making things. Today, I spent a few hours playing around with those liquid marbles and somehow food coloring came into the mix, and well before you knew it the counter was covered in orange, yellow, and red blotches.

Of course all this was done while my dad talked to me in his Russian accent. I made some pretty cool neckalces! Well,pendants for necklaces. I still need chains to make them perfect! But, unfortuantly the chains that i've had my eye on just sold out!

By poor cat has been so needy lately, never stopping her meowing at the back door when she's outside. But, i think that i am the only person in my house that feels pitty for her! So, i always let her in :)

Back to sipping tea, making lists, and making necklaces! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment